Do you require a bulk financing facility?
- FHL offers both non-recourse and recourse bulk financing facilities.
- As part of this facility FHL manages credit risk through an industry innovation of retention reserves linked to a risk based model.
- FHL will work with you to assess your business requirements to maximise your sales revenue, without compromising credit risk
- You write your own contracts, can negotiate terms and conditions, forwarding electronically completed contracts to our office
- FHL buys all contracts subject to our "credit criteria" where they are receipted by 4pm on that day.
- Where debts are settled from retention FHL can continue to pursue debtors on your behalf.
- Proceeds from debt recovery (secondary ledger) are credited back to the retention reserve each month
- If the retention balance is higher than the risk assessed on your book of receivables then funds will be disburse to you at the end of each month as "bad debts recovered"
Give us a call today if you require further information on 0800 929 929